Rutland Big Band will be performing at St James Church in Gretton to raise money for good causes.
The Concert for Life is on Saturday, November 17 for
Integrated Cancer Therapies and Cransley Hospice in Kettering.
Rutland Big Band Band leader Marcus Reynolds said:“We are delighted to return to Gretton to support the Concert for Life.
“There’s nothing quite like the sound of a live band to get your feet moving.”
Doors open for the concert in the church at 6.45pm with the band due to start playing at 7.30pm.
Tickets are only available in advance from Gretton Post Office or call Andrew on 01536 771940.
Rutland Big Band will keep the night lively with old swing favourites and jazz numbers which include popular tunes from the 1940s swing era such as Moonlight Serenade and American Patrol through Rock Around The Clock to things like Copacabana, Sir Duke and Moondance.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Video: Teacher Patsy shaves her head for charity
- Georgian festival will celebrate Stamford’s rich heritage
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west