Harmston Memorial Hall will be hosting Farmer Scrooge’s Christmas Carol, a seasonal play full of festive cheer performed by Badapple Theatre Company.
Enjoy a pre-Christmas family treat as Badapple put their classic village-comedy slant on Charles Dickens’ famous story, as the blustering skin-flint Farmer Ebeneezer Scrooge gets his comeuppance and is forced to see the error of his penny pinching ways.
Set against the backdrop of 1950s austerity Britain with comic tales and carols, puppets and mayhem, original songs, plus a whacking great dose of seasonal bonhomie, this is a winter warmer to put a smile on your face.
The show starts at 7.30pm on Saturday December 15.
For tickets caontact 01522 722462.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South west