A group of young dancers turned heads in Bourne on Saturday when they danced through town centre to music.
The dance walk was organised by Jess McBride, 23, of Ash Grove, Bourne, who is building a portfolio of similar events.
Jess said: “It went really well. There were six of us who did it and we had a few people join in and dance along with us.
“It was something a bit different for Bourne.
“Everyone who saw us was smiling and really enjoying it.”
The dance walk went from Bourne Bus Station in North Street to the Darby and Joan Hall in South Street.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west