A cafe has opened this morning (Monday) in its new High Street location.
Beans closed its Silver Lane shop on Thursday night and staff have worked hard over the weekend to get the new shop in High Street, Stamford, ready to open today.
The new shop is bigger than the previous store and has seats on the first floor.
Manager Tammy Ferry said: “It has been really busy over the last few days getting everything ready but we are really pleased with how it looks.
“We have had quite a few customers in, it has been busy this morning.”
She said she might look to expand the team in the future and could look to extend the opening hours in the summer months.
A planning application has also been submitted to South Kesteven District Council for outdoor seating.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Video: Teacher Patsy shaves her head for charity
- Georgian festival will celebrate Stamford’s rich heritage
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west