A Fairtrade group will hold a vigil outside a clothes store in protest against a factory fire which killed 110 people.
The Stamford Fairtrade Town Steering Group will gather outside the Edinburgh Woollen Mill at 4pm tomorrow (Friday).
The group wants the firm to take responsibility for a fire at a factory in Bangladesh that made clothes for the company.
The firm said it would support improved fire safety measures.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South west