A bakery fared well during its first appearance on a national TV show.
Hambleton Bakery, which has shops in Oakham, Exton and Stamford, has gone through to the next round in the ITV series Britain’s Best Bakery.
The first show aired on Monday and the bakery featured for the first time in an episode at 4pm today (Wednesday).
It will feature again in an episode on Friday.
A tweet was posted on the official Hambleton Hall Twitter account at about 5pm that said: “What a fantastic show! Our very own #Hambletonbakery has progressed to the next stage after winning today’s show on @bestbakery2012”.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Video: Teacher Patsy shaves her head for charity
- Georgian festival will celebrate Stamford’s rich heritage
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west