A mum from Oakham was joined by guests at the launch of her new business to help mothers with breastfeeding.
Marianne Valiente, 32, of Foxfield Way, was at Buttercross House in Market Place, Oakham, on Friday evening to promote her vest that she designed that can be worn under clothes to cover the tummy and chest when breastfeeding in public.
Marianne said: “The event was a great success with a really good turnout.”
Pictured is Marianne, centre, with Stephanie Cook, left, who modelled the vests, and Vicki Baddeley, who helped Marianne with marketing.
For more about the vest, visit www.feedmemummy.co.uk
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west