A housing association has been recognised nationally as one of the country’s best employers.
Spire Homes, which owns homes in Rutland, has been placed at number 20 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Each year, the newspaper enlists the help of workplace engagement specialists Best Companies to celebrate the best companies which place staff satisfaction at their core. The assessment includes a staff survey and a questionnaire that are designed to measure the organisation’s performance via its employers.
Staff scored Spire Homes with top marks in eight key areas including leadership and personal growth.
Managing director Julie Doyle said: “We’re overjoyed to have been celebrated as one of the top 100 organisations to work for. I’m really proud of this achievement and the recognition that we’re a great company to work for.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Video: Teacher Patsy shaves her head for charity
- Georgian festival will celebrate Stamford’s rich heritage
- Stamford takeaway Zorba 4 loses appeal over alcohol licence
- Duo thanked by the council for cleaning up
- Police Column: Burglars steal £5,000 and other items in raid
- Claire Lomas trains for challenge at Rutland Water
- Interest is high as Stamford’s Riverside Antiques Centre exhibits Princess Margaret Collection
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west