Anglian Water will be flushing the water mains in Stamford to maintain the quality.
The company will be working in Stamford from Monday until Monday, February 25, and customers might notice that water is discoloured or cloudy or that there is lower water pressure.
The water is still safe to drink and once the work is complete, it should run clear again.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west