Cigarette could have caused fire at Market Deeping home

0
Have your say

The outside of a house was damaged in a fire believed to have been caused by a cigarette.

The blaze started just after 5pm on Saturday in Rosemary Avenue, Market Deeping.

Three fence panels and two petrol lawn mowers were set alight and the flames caused heat damage to the outside wall and guttering of a house.

One fire crew put out the flames and no-one was hurt. It is thought the fire was caused by a carelessly discarded cigarette.