Police are investigating two thefts.
A thief stole DVDs from WH Smiths in High Street, Stamford, at about 1pm on Thursday last week. He was described as being in his mid-20s, stocky and about 5ft 10in and was wearing a black jacket.
And thieves broke into the grounds of Lodge Farm Shop in Barholm Road, Tallington, between 9.30am on Monday and 8.30am on Tuesday.
They took items from a van and ripped up a concrete post and stole a caravan.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South west