Detectives still investigating Alan Wood’s murder three years on

0
Have your say

Detectives say they are determined to bring Alan Wood’s killers to justice, three years after his murder.

Mr Wood’s body was discovered murdered at his home in Lound on October 24, 2009.

The 50-year-old, who worked at Sainsbury’s in Bourne, had been bound and tortured.

Today (Wednesday) marks the third anniversary of his death.

Det Supt Stuart Morrison, who is leading the investigation, said a dedicated team of detectives is still investigating Mr Wood’s death.

He said: “There are several active lines of inquiry being pursued in the case and we still believe there are people out there who can help us with our inquiries.”

There is still a £60,000 reward provided by Crimestoppers and Sainsbury’s for information which leads to a conviction.

Full information on the case is available at www.alanwoodmurder.com. Call police on 101.