A 27-year-old woman has been charged with causing death by careless or inconsiderate driving.
It follows the death of motorcyclist John Hall, 42, of Oakham, on June 18.
He died in a collision, which happened between Braunston and Tilton-on-the-Hill and involved Mr Hall’s motorcycle and a Peugeot 107 car.
The accused is due to appear at Loughborough Magistrates’ Court on January 2 next year.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South west