DON’T miss your Mercury this week.
* A bereaved father backs our campaign to make the south sliproad at the A43 and A1 junction (Stamford edition)
* Stamford Town Partnership says Stamford Feast will be its last event (Stamford edition)
* Parents of boy who lost battle with meningitis urge people to be aware of the symptoms
* Battling Tom Ray, who lost his arms and legs to septicemia, vows to take part in the Sport Relief mile at Rutland Water
* Enter our amazing competition to win a place at Freddie Flintoff’s Cricket Academy
* Get the final passwords so you can go to Europe for £5 per person per night
* Also make your plans for this weekend with our fantastic What’s On section and keep up-to-date with the sports from across Stamford, Rutland, Bourne and the Deepings
All for only 70p!