A school has reopened after a burst water main caused it to close for a today.
Pupils at Stamford Junior School were told to stay at home yesterday (Monday) as the school did not have a water supply.
Anglian Water installed a temporary feed and spent yesterday working on the pipes to find the source of the problem.
The school has reopened today (Tuesday).
- Stamford takeaway Zorba 4 loses appeal over alcohol licence
- Slideshow: Hundreds enjoy Dambusters flypast
- Car crashes into tree on A47 near Tixover
- Washing machines set on fire off Little Casterton Road, Stamford
- Full court report: Drink-driver John Clarke, 79, jailed for causing crash which killed two people
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North east