A record number of wildlife fans have logged on to live footage of osprey chicks hatching at Rutland Water.
The Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust is urging gardeners to take extra care when trimming or removing garden greenery this spring because it is the time of year when birds build their nests and lay their eggs.
A student from Bourne will be heading to Central America this summer to carry out conservation work with monkeys.
Do not miss your chance to bag a half price compost bin through an offer from the Lincolnshire Waste Partnership and getcomposting.com as part of International Compost Awareness running until Sunday.
One couple are creating a buzz in their garden by making it bee-friendly.
An annual open day at a wood attracted more than 120 visitors on Sunday.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west