Fire crews called to burning hay baler machines in Wymondham and Market Overton

Have your say

TWO hay balers have been destroyed by fire after overheating.

Fire crews dealt with the burning machinery yesterday (Sunday) in a field off The Drift Road, Wymondham, at about 11.20am, and at the Market Overton Industrial Estate in Thistleton Road, Market Overton, at about 3.45pm.

Both balers had caught fire after overheating and were completely destroyed by flames.

No-one was injured in either fire.