Fire crews called to explosion in Stamford

Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 01780 750436 or e-mail smeditor@stamfordmercury.co.uk
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 01780 750436 or e-mail smeditor@stamfordmercury.co.uk
0
Have your say

Fire crews were called to St George’s Avenue in Stamford yesterday (Sunday) after an explosion.

The explosion was caused by a butane cylinder, left near a hot gas cooker ring. The fire caused damage to the kitchen and gas cooker and the force of the explosion caused the back door of the house to blow off.

No one was injured in the incident.