Fire damages Beauty Retreat salon in Market Deeping

0
Have your say

A FIRE has caused damage to a beauty salon.

At 12.40am today (Wednesday) three fire crews were called to the Beauty Retreat salon in Church Street, Market Deeping.

Fire crews used four sets of breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze which was put out within an hour.

The fire caused severe damage to a light fitting and ten per cent of the salon was damaged by smoke and water. There was also severe damage to the disused first floor of the property.

Cambridgeshire Fire Service said the blaze was caused by a faulty light fitting.