Firefighters called out to alarm at Kendrew Barracks

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore at the weekend after a carbon monoxide alarm went off at a property.

Crews were called at about 4.45pm on Saturday due to the alarm, which was set off due to vehicle exhaust fumes going through the windows of the building.

No-one was harmed during the incident and officers gave advice to residents about safety.