Firefighters called to grill pan fire in Barleythorpe and chimney blaze in Ridlington

0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to deal with a grill pan fire and chimney blaze yesterday (Sunday).

Two fire engines attended Horseshoe Close in Barleythorpe when unattended sausages caught fire in a grill pan at about 5.20pm. The blaze was out before the crews arrived.

Firefighters also put out a chimney fire in Holygate Road, Ridlington, which occurred at about 5.50pm.

No-one was injured in either of the incidents.