THIS week’s Rutland and Stamford Mercury is packed with news and sport.
Find out about:
* Part two of our fantastic camping offer
* Win the new iPad
* Mother talks of fears as she is forced off the road with 11-month-old baby in passenger seat
* Teenager cancer sufferer to take to the skies
* Rugby club launches appeal for new clubhouse
* Mercury launches map to highlight “grot spots”
* Blood service to move to Peterborough City Hospital
* London Marathon runners cross the line
* Violinist reaches career pinnacle
.....and much more!
All this for only 70p.