Firefighters are still battling a blaze at a building containing gas containers started by a lightning strike.
Eight fire crews were called to the building in Elsthorpe Road, in Stainfield near Morton, at about 4am this morning (Tuesday).
The building contains acetylene and propane cylinders and the fire has spread to other buildings containing hay bales.
Fire crews from Bourne, Corby Glen, Billingborough, Market Deeping, Spalding, Donington, Stamford and a water carrier from Holbeach attended.
One engines is still on the scene extinguishing the fire.
Fire caused damage to a single storey workshop, its contents and about 400 bales.
There was also moderate fire damage to an open hay barn and smoke damage to a further 800 hay bales.