The final preparations are being made for an annual charity clothes sale which is set to take place this weekend.
The Good as New Clothing Sale is being held at Barnsdale Lodge Hotel on Saturday and will raise funds for the Rutland branch of Macmillan Cancer Support.
A range of designer items for men, women and children, including dresses, gowns, skirts and trousers will be on offer at the event, which runs from 8.30am to 1.30pm.
Entry to the sale is £5.
A ticket-only preview evening is being held on Friday night.
Last year’s event raised more than £56,000.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Video: Teacher Patsy shaves her head for charity
- Georgian festival will celebrate Stamford’s rich heritage
- Stamford takeaway Zorba 4 loses appeal over alcohol licence
- Duo thanked by the council for cleaning up
- Police Column: Burglars steal £5,000 and other items in raid
- Claire Lomas trains for challenge at Rutland Water
- Interest is high as Stamford’s Riverside Antiques Centre exhibits Princess Margaret Collection
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west