DCSIMG

Firefighters extinguish bonfire in Stamford

News.

News.

A bonfire which got out of hand had to be extinguished by firefighters.

Crews were called to the blaze in Lambeth Walk, Stamford, at about 7pm yesterday (Sunday).

They managed to prevent the fire from spreading.

No-one was injured in the blaze.

Crews were later called to a chimney fire at a property in Porters Lane, Easton-on-the-Hill.

They used specialist chimney equipment and a thermal imaging camera to put out the blaze at about 7.50pm yesterday.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page