A flood warning has been issued for the River Witham area, which includes South Witham.
River levels are expected to rise throughout today (Wednesday) due to heavy and persistent rainfall in the area according to the Environment Agency.
Low-lying land and roads near the river are likely to be affected first.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west