Motorists are being warned of flooding on roads around Rutland this afternoon (Wednesday).
Flood signs are up on the A606 between Oakham and Barnsdale due to water on the road.
Rutland County Council’s highways team has also been clearing blocked drains and putting up flood warning signs in Egleton, Braunston and other parts of the county.
There have also been reports of flooding in Whissendine.
Motorists are being warned to drive carefully overnight and tomorrow morning.
- Stamford takeaway Zorba 4 loses appeal over alcohol licence
- Slideshow: Hundreds enjoy Dambusters flypast
- Car crashes into tree on A47 near Tixover
- Washing machines set on fire off Little Casterton Road, Stamford
- Full court report: Drink-driver John Clarke, 79, jailed for causing crash which killed two people
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 10 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North