DCSIMG

Four evacuated after tumble dryer sparks house fire in Corby Glen

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue

Four people were treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Corby Glen.

Five crews were called to Station Road at about 4.15am on Saturday. A fire had started in a utility room.

Four people were evacuated from the home and were treated for smoke inhalation by Red Cross volunteers. The fire damaged the utility room and caused smoke damaged to the rest of the three-storey building.

The fire is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault in a tumble dryer.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page