A group of friends have built an igloo in Wharf Road, Stamford, which is catching the eye of dozens of motorists passing by.
Adrian Gilbert and Eric and Lewis Clayton started building the impressive structure on Sunday and finished it yesterday. Coincidentally it was built next to a “To Let” sign, which Adrian said has amused many passers-by.
He said the trio had spotted lots of people taking photos of the igloo, which can fit as many as five people inside.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west