People are being asked to have their say on long term plans for the future of services in and around Grantham Hospital, as part of NHS Lincolnshire’s 90 day consultation.
The public information event is being held in Sleaford on Thursday at The Source, Riverside Church, between 9am and 1pm.
The consultation is on proposals to create a 24 hour accident and emergency care centre, give patients more care closer to home, create more choice of outpatient services, form two new dedicated children’s bays within the accident and emergency department and turn The Kingfisher Unit into a hub co-ordinating all local children’s health services.
The Shaping Health for Mid Kesteven consultation document is available online at www.lincolnshire.nhs.uk/en/Get-Involved/Surveys-and-Consultations/Current-Consultations/
- Police break up illegal rave at Bourne Wood
- Video: Car goes up in flames after crash with bus in Easton-on-the-Hill
- Tributes for rail death teenagers
- Tattoo artist fined after Facebook photos revealed illegal business based in her garage in Deeping St James
- Nurse and disabled cricket champion named in Queen’s Birthday Honours List
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 11 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West