Staff from an investment company will be taking over a charity shop.
A group of staff from BlackRock, which has an office in Peterborough, will be taking over Barnado’s in Broad Street, Stamford, on Thursday, February 28, as part of a challenge called Store Wars.
The aim will be to increase takings compared to the average sales.
- Stamford takeaway Zorba 4 loses appeal over alcohol licence
- Slideshow: Hundreds enjoy Dambusters flypast
- Car crashes into tree on A47 near Tixover
- Washing machines set on fire off Little Casterton Road, Stamford
- Full court report: Drink-driver John Clarke, 79, jailed for causing crash which killed two people
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east