Pupils have been excelling in an independent research and learning project held by Bourne Academy .
The challenge was launched with the aim of encouraging pupils to develop thinking, learning and study skills while working on a project without specific teacher direction.
The theme for the first round of the challenge was Heroes and Heroines.
The first place winner was Georgina Bainbridge’s entry of a board containing boxing gloves and write ups from Georgina’s interviews with successful and influential women in and around Bourne. Sam Hare came second, and in third place was Aimee Simith and Dulcie Robinson.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Video: Teacher Patsy shaves her head for charity
- Georgian festival will celebrate Stamford’s rich heritage
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west