Rotary club members have taken on a host of activities to raise funds for a skin charity.
Rotary club district governor Chris Chew received a cheque for £500 from Rotary Club of Bourne St Peter president Mike Bailey from events including a sponsored walk..
The £500 will be donated to charity Debra, which is one of the district governor’s chosen charities for this year. Debra works on behalf of people in the UK with the genetic skin disease Epidermolysis Bullosa.
- Police break up illegal rave at Bourne Wood
- Video: Car goes up in flames after crash with bus in Easton-on-the-Hill
- Tributes for rail death teenagers
- Tattoo artist fined after Facebook photos revealed illegal business based in her garage in Deeping St James
- Nurse and disabled cricket champion named in Queen’s Birthday Honours List
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 11 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West