Parishioners enjoyed browsing stalls and a bacon bap or two as they supported their church at a sale.
Bourne Abbey Church Hall hosted the fundraising event on Saturday.
Stall were set up selling books and bric-a-brac and hungry visitors were able to enjoy bacon sandwiches and a cup of tea or coffee.
More than £200 was raised on the day and the money will go straight into the church funds.
Church warden Merryn Woodland thanked all those who came and helped support the cause.
The church’s next fundraising event will be a quiz and supper at 7pm on March 16. Tickets for a team of four cost £24. To book call Merryn on 01778 423232.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Video: Teacher Patsy shaves her head for charity
- Georgian festival will celebrate Stamford’s rich heritage
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west