Youngsters have been building their confidence in learning to ride a bike as part of a new programme.
Cycling coach Sally Redmand-Davies has launched Balanceability at Catmose Sports Centre, the UK’s first accredited programme that teaches younger children how to ride a bike. The six-week courses feature exercises designed to improve balance while riding.
Sally said: “It’s been absolutely fantastic to see so many children progress with learning to ride.”
To register on a course call Sally on 07816 442616.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west