A dancer is encouraging people of all ages to get in step and try something new this year.
Francesca Wales, 26, runs The Creative Movement Project which puts on a number of dance activities around Rutland.
One of them is ballet for adults and others include dance workouts, creative dance and Zumba.
Francesca has classes for all ages, from toddlers to over 60s.
She said: “I want to reach out to as many people as possible, there aren’t enough opportunities for people to learn to dance.”
One of the classes is Youth Move at Uppingham Town Hall for 12 to 18-year-olds which Francesca says is in particular need of new members
For more information visit www.thecreativemovementproject.co.uk.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west