Man injured in petrol fire

0
Have your say

A MAN suffered burns to his face after trying to light a fire using a petrol.

Firefighters from Market Deeping, Bourne and Stamford were called out to King’s Street, in West Deeping, on Sunday at 10.30am.

The man suffered light burns to his face but was not taken to hospital after trying to light a coal fire using petrol.

Flames damaged the lounge and the rest of the home was affected by smoke.

Crews from Billingborough and Donington were also called out to Doctors Lane, Rippingale, on Sunday at about 11.10am after a chip pan caught fire.

The fire damaged the kitchen and smoke affected the rest of the property.