Five candidates will contest the vacant Stamford North seat on Lincolnshire County Council.
People will go to the polls on December 11 to vote for a new councillor. The seat has been vacant since the sad death of Lincolnshire Independent councillor John Hicks at the start of October.
The five candidates for the seat are as follows:
○ Mark Ashberry, Kenwick Drive, Grantham (Labour).
○ Harrish Bisnauthsing, St. George’s Street, Stamford (Lib Dem).
○ Robert Foulkes, Oak Road, Stamford (UK Independence Party).
○ Matthew Lee, Pinfold Lane, Stamford (Conservative).
○ Max Sawyer, Waverley Gardens, Stamford (Lincolnshire Independents).
People will be able to vote between 7am and 10pm on Thursday, December 11. Polling stations will be at Stamford Free Church in Kesteven Road, the communal room at Edmonds Close, and the children’s centre at Bluecoat Primary School.
Anyone who wants to apply for a postal vote must do so by 5pm on November 26. Call on 01476 406080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
To register to vote visit www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.