DON’T forget to pick up your copy of the Mercury this week for all the latest news, sport and listings from your area.
This week’s top stories:
- Patients voice fears over plans to close Stamford Hospital pathology lab
- Sport group hopeful over Ryhall Road football ground plans
- Daughter hopes care home communication will be improved after mother’s death
- Bourne couple’s warning over computer scam
- Bourne mum criticises school admission policies
- Campaigners meet bank bosses to try and save Uppingham cash machine
PLUS book a great UK summer holiday for just £16 per person with our fantastic reader offer.
Pick up your Mercury every Friday for just 70p.