Bourne Town Harriers took on a very muddy Frostbite course at Hinchingbrooke Park on Sunday.
Olly Smith was first junior home in 17th place, ahead of from Megan Ellison in 31st. They were followed by Cameron Everist, Beth Howells, Molly Bennett, Leah Clark and Alex Stubley.
Tony Gilbert was first senior home, followed by Vaughan Roberts, Shaun Hill, Joe Howells, Mick Howells, Rich Lomas-Brown, Brian McLean, Vicky Cocking, Richard Pearson, Karen Clarke, Dave Grace, Penny Lamb and Malcolm Scriven.
Martin Clarke still leads the junior boys series while Megan leads the girls. Shaun remains out in front in the men’s series while Vicky jumps to gold place in the ladies.
The Harriers will hold their members-only Christmas Handicap, through Bourne Wood, on Sunday January 30 before competing in the county cross country championships on January 6.
For details of training times and venues visit www.bournetownharriers.org.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west