Bourne Town Harriers will start a 10 week New-Year Resolution running course on Saturday.
After the success of Bourne Town Harriers’ summer beginners groups, the club aims to help people towards 5k or 30 minute runs by the end of the course.
The course will be led by qualified and experienced coaches who will ease the beginners into jogging and running at each person’s own pace.
Town Harrier Rich lomas-Brown said: “The course is a fun, no pressure, enjoyable group and is for every adult from complete beginners to former runners who want to get started again.
“The club’s last three summer groups have been a great success with complete beginners going to running half marathons. So if your going make a New Year resolution to get fit, let Bourne Town Harriers help you.”
The group will meet at The Centre at Elsa Park at 10am on Saturday. The cost is £2 per session.
For details call Barrie Cull on 01778 426766.
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Falling masonry causes part of High Street, Stamford, to be taped off
- Arrest after robbery at Uppingham newsagent
- Whitefriars Care Home in Stamford charged over death of widow, 84
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Stamford
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west