19 October 2020
A charity event to raise funds for a school that suffered a fire in August attracted the support of hundreds of people.
17 October 2020
Emergency workers have warned people to have their chimneys swept each year following a house fire.
12 October 2020
Stamford fire crew had a busy evening last night (Sunday, October 11) after being called to two blazes - both of which were out on arrival.
05 October 2020
The crew used a winch as water entered the vehicle.
27 September 2020
A sporting event is set to be held to raise funds for Uppingham Community College.
26 September 2020
A family who lost their home in a devastating fire has been given a gift of £5,000.
17 September 2020
A fire caused by an immersion heater inside an airing cupboard has been put out.
16 September 2020
Police and the fire service were called this morning (Wednesday, September 16) after a car caught fire.
15 September 2020
Pupils are set to return to their school site from next Monday after a serious fire put initial plans on hold.
11 September 2020
A shop owner has announced the date she'll reopen after a devastating fire.
11 September 2020
Three houses and an outbuilding were damaged in a fire yesterday (Thursday, September 10).
10 September 2020
Nassington residents are warned keep doors and windows closed due to a serious fire.
07 September 2020
Firefighters attend false alarm after vehicle which had not been used for a number of months was started.
05 September 2020
An ex-pupil has launched a campaign to raise funds for Uppingham Community College following a serious fire at the school.
02 September 2020
Emergency services were called to reports of a property fire.
01 September 2020
Damages caused by a fire at Uppingham Community College has delayed back-to-school plans until late September.
27 August 2020
Uppingham Community College pupils will return to school a week later than expected due to a blaze damaging a three-storey block.
26 August 2020
A fire which broke out at Uppingham Community College has caused damage to a three-storie block.
25 August 2020
A fire near Raymond Mays Way in Bourne was put out by firefighters from the town yesterday afternoon.
21 August 2020
A community has rallied round to help a couple who have lost 'pretty much everything'.