Home   News   Article

Barbecue embers cause fence fire in Beech Avenue, Bourne


By Dave Gooderham


Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

Embers from a barbecue set a garden fence on fire in Bourne.

Firefighters were called to Beech Avenue at about 5.30pm yesterday (Saturday). Two reed fence panels had caught light.

The crew managed to put out the fire and no-one was hurt.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More