Home   News   Article

Bedroom blaze in Tilton-on-the-Hill




Fire news.
Fire news.

A fire crew was called to a home at 5.30am this morning (September 22) after a boiler surround caught fire.

On arrival to the property in Halstead Rise, Tilton-on-the-Hill the blaze in the bedroom was out.

It is believed the cause of the fire was the boiler overheating.

A crew from Oakham isolated the power to the boiler and asked the Housing Association to visit the property.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More