Home   News   Article

Bourne chimney fire




Fire news.
Fire news.

Firefighters attended a chimney fire in North Road, Bourne last night (Sunday February 4).

The fire was extinguished by the owner of the home using one bucket of water.

Crews inspected the fire only.

The fire service says the fire was caused by a build up of soot within chimney.

Nobody was injured in the incident.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More