Home   News   Article

Bourne firefighters attend gatepost incident




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Bourne firefighters attended an incident in Morton yesterday morning.

The crew used one hose reel and an axe to put out a gate post that was smouldering in East Lane. The crew was called out just before 8am.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More