Home   News   Article

Bourne house fire caused by cigarette




Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

A fire caused by a cigarette caused severe damage to a home.

Four fire crews were called to Hereward Street in Bourne at about 6.30pm on Tuesday last week. A fire had started in the garden of the house and spread to the building, damaging windows, fascias, roof trusses, the rear door and the garden fencing.

No-one was hurt in the fire but the house is currently uninhabitable. Firefighters said the fire was caused by a cigarette.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More