Home   News   Article

Car and garage damaged by fire in Bourne




Fire & Rescue news.
Fire & Rescue news.

An electrical fault has been blamed for a fire which badly damaged a car and a garage door.

Firefighters from Bourne and Market Deeping were sent to Eagle Road, Bourne, at 9.39pm yesterday.

A Citroen had caught fire and the blaze had spread to a nearby garage door.

A Transit van was also damaged by the heat.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire with hoses.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More