Car fire spreads to Bourne house

Share this article
Have your say

AN electrical fault with a car sparked a blaze which spread to a house and its fencing.

Firefighters were called to Potters Close, in Bourne, on Sunday morning when a Peugeot 306, a porch roof and fencing were alight.

The blaze was sparked by a fault in the dashboard of the car, which was badly damaged by the fire.

The fire also damaged a front door, two windows and the porch roof.

Market Deeping crews were called to Woodgate Lane, off High Street, Maxey, at nearly 5am on Sunday, to an arson attack on a car.