Home   News   Article

Car fire spreads to van and garage in Bourne




An electrical fault led to a car fire which later spread to a garage and van in Bourne on Thursday night.

Fire crews were called to Eagle Road just before 9.40pm and they used water hoses to put the fire out.

The fire is thought to have started with an electrical fault in the engine compartment of the car.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More